Thursday, May 24, 2007

Me...the Busy Bee

This week has been a little busy for me and it’s going to be tricky for me to get anything posted the next couple days. This weekend is NORWAC (the Northwest Astrological Conference), and I shall be attending Friday through Sunday. Between that, trying to get into the gym, and cleaning the house (not to mention a couple other projects) I’m not going to have the time to blog as much.

Well…we’ll see. Maybe I’ll get some stuff out in the evenings.

New book seen at Elliott Bay Book Company today: Tales from the Seattle Mariners Dugout. With a big grinning photo of Ichiro on the cover. Man, I am tempted to pick this up just for blog-fodder!

Ichiro, by the by, is a pretty interesting character…deserving of a whole separate post of his own on this site. Today, I’d just like to point out the retrograde Mars in his birth chart…so easy to dismiss someone’s athletic potential simply because of an incomplete astrological understanding of the ol' backwards Mars (or lack of other considerations…you know; free will and stuff). Wish my free will was stronger…I was only born three weeks later then the Japanese superstar, but you don’t see me re-defining a sport.

I’d blame the difference on Ichiro’s Mars being in Taurus while mine is in Ares, but that would be short-changing pro-bowler and Super Bowl champion Lawyer Milloy whose birthday is just one day after mine (and also has his retrograde Mars in Ares). Ah, well.

No comments: