Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Welcome to Astro-Sport!

SO…that’s this all about anyway?

Well, sometime around 13:59 (PST) on April 30th, I decided it was about time I started a blog. Actually, my buddy specifically suggested I start posting my astrological assessments to a blog. Then we all went to Hawaii to watch him get hitched, and this is my first opportunity to fire up the ol’ Astro-Sport.

This blog is specifically designed to discuss the relevant astrological issues to my favorite sports teams. As I am a lifelong resident of Seattle, WA this will mostly regard our local pro teams. Since I am a tremendous fan of the NFL in general, I will almost certainly be discussing other pro football teams around the league.

However, in general you can expect a lot of Seahawks bias to appear on this blog.

This won’t be completely astrological…at times I’ll rant and rave about more “mundane” aspects of the sport. However, astrology will be blogged, so be prepared.

(just for the record…I don’t personally know anyone inside the ‘Hawks organization, so anything posted here will be based on three things only: on-field performance, off-field (media) reporting, and astrological factors. Any sources of gossip on this blog will be noted if used)

So there!

Oh, one VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I shall not be making win-loss predictions based on horary charts; that ain’t what this site is about. If you’re interested in that kind of thing, you can check out the stuff of Courtney Roberts Conrad (at least, he’s the only other guy I found on the web when cross-referencing astrology and the NFL). But if you stick with my blog, you should start to see what I mean with time.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: